US West Communications, Inc. v. Arizona Corp. Comm'n
In US West Communications, Inc. v. Arizona Corp. Comm'n, 197 Ariz. 16, 23, P 29, 3 P.3d 936, 943 (App. 1999) the Court held that the Commission's rules:
(1) requiring CC&Ns and setting conditions for their issuance;
(2) compelling local exchange carriers to provide interconnection arrangements with other carriers and give equal access to customers to choose long-distance services;
(3) setting quality service standards;
(4) setting forth administrative requirements;
(5) discussing billing and collection practices, did not implicate the Commission's plenary ratemaking power and were therefore subject to attorney general review and certification. 197 Ariz. at 24-25, PP 32-33, 36, 3 P.3d at 944-45.